
It all started with a movie theatre...inside of my college. My friend Jasmine and I were inside this movie theater filled with other college students watching a film that I cannot recall. We had all of our stuff with us. Our schoolbags, books and coats were scattered on the chairs and the floor beneath us. We then got up to go into another room that was in the theatre which was also apart of the school. I cannot remember what we were doing there but I then decided to leave and go home...so I went back to the theatre and was trying to find where our seats were in the dark. I was looking for our books, schoolbags and coats messily thrown over our chairs and on the floor when I spotted them right next to a boy who was sitting on the last seat in the row. I had to pass in front of him to reach my seat, but he made it incredibly hard to do so with him tripping me purposely to get my attention. He then smiled and said sorry as I sat down gathering my junk. I said "no problem" and we continued to speak to one another quietly in the theatre. He was extremely good looking...a mix between Taylor Lautner and some other random boy. All I remember thinking to myself in the dream was how hot this guy was. He told me his name was Peter. He also told me his last name, which I unfortunately cannot remember. The only thing I can remember is that it started with the letter "B". As I was about to leave, Peter offered to drive me to the metro station near my house. At this point in the dream, it was snowing ridiculously outside. As he was driving me down the hill towards the metro we made small talk. He was stopped at a red light which was pretty close to the metro station so I told him that I would just walk from here. I said thank you, got out and began to walk. As the light turned green for him he pulled up next to me offering me a lift all the way to my house instead of just to the metro. He started driving knowing exactly where he was going. I asked him how he knew where I lived and he then told me that he knew my mother. At this part in the dream it was summer time and we pulled up in front of my house. We both got out of his car and walked through the back gate meeting my mom in the walkway. She was on the phone and did not notice Peter was with me at first. She lifted up her top to expose her belly and began to dance saying, "look how much weight I lost!"
This is as much as I can remember unfortunately. I do vaguely remember my house looking totally different and it being humongous!
No comments:
Post a Comment