In my dream Nate lived in Canada with both his mom and dad but they were divorced, so he would go back and fourth to their houses. His mom really wanted her and Nate to move back to the states but Nate really didn't like this idea and he actually had this thing that he would do which is sort of hard to explain on here but i'll try...
<--This was a chart that Nate had where if his mom would talk or say something about moving he would move down a point and if his mom would talk or say something about staying in Canada, he would move up a point. In the dream he was at -4 sooo by the looks of it, it wasn't going so good for him. So, Nate asked me to go over to his house because he wasn't feeling so great and he just needed a friend with him. His house was really big and you had to walk up a bunch of stairs just to reach his door (I don't know what's with me and big houses! lol) and I noticed that there were people inside of his house dancing and partying and that one of them was wearing a wedding dress. I decided to wait outside until they all left because I didn't want to intrude. After his family left I walked up the stairs and heard Nate's parents fighting. I walked in and saw Nate and he then sat down at the kitchen table. I went to go join him while hearing his parent's argue about Nate and his mother leaving Canada. Eventually his mother triggered the tears. Nate started to cry and said, "so we are moving then." and my dream ended with him crying in my arms.
Pretty depressing dream if you ask me.
How sad is this dream :(
ReplyDelete